Table Setting

Table setting can be very confusing but in the fact it is simple.

FormalDinnerSetting

Basic Dining Etiquette
• REMEMBER ONE RULE
TO START AT THE OUTSIDE AND WORK YOUR WAY IN!

First that comes to you it should be use the outermost utensils. Let’s say if it is salad we use the outermost fork. If we start we the soup we use spoon that is located on the right side.

When you need a break during your meal, put your utensils on the resting positions. If the plate were a clock put fork on 8 and knife on 4.

When you finished your meal, your fork should be on 5 and knife on 4 ( see picture below).

image

SEE VIDEO!

http://www.howcast.com/videos/513566-7-Table-Manners-Dos-and-Donts-Good-Manners

8 Responses to Table Setting

1. Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon.

2. Mike Rooney

I am so happy to come across this piece of write up, very much advanced my understanding to the next top level. Great job and continue to do same.Our Flag Means Death Taika Waititi Leather Vest

3. Some basic and amazing dining tips.

4. Your dining tips are really exuberant.

5. Mike Rooney

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I’m happy I found this blog.Akatsuki Jacket

6. Mike Rooney

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I’m happy I found this blog.
    Akatsuki Jacket

7. Mike Rooney

I am so happy to come across this piece of write up, very much advanced my understanding to the next top level. Great job and continue to do same.Akatsuki Jacket

8. Jhon Micheal

Thanks for giving this excellent information, you have a very good post. Such a lovely posting.Bomber Top Gun Jacket Tom Cruise G-1 Flight Leather