Fei Long Market in Sunset Brooklyn

Yesterday, Friday December 11th we toured 8th Ave in Sunset Park Brooklyn. We visited two places yesterday which were very interesting. The First place we visited was was a super market named Fei Long Market. It’s fairly new as its been there for a few years and it’s the biggest supermarket in the area. It was located on 8th Ave. This supermarket was so huge, the first section when we walked in there were 2 pot boiling , one with eggs and the other with peanut which had a weird smell to it. As you walked more in there were stores selling all kinds of trinkets and other things. The food court had about 10 different stores with all kinds of Chinese dishes ranging from buns, dumplings to tea and roast duck. The next section was the produce and fish/ seafood section. There were all kinds of Asian inspired food products and Teas as well as American products. There were a server all different types of tofu, a variety of dried seafood. The fresh seafood was as fresh as it could get with the workers butchering and live seafood still in the tank behind them. They had unusual things like frog and eel. All in all, it was a great experience and for me a cook like me it was a dream to see ingredients so fresh . I would definitely go back if I want fresh seafood.