View From My Window: Research

As I look out my window, I first notice the three white lines that separate the window into six sections. Looking past the black mesh screen behind the panes of the insulated plastic window, I see my backyard. I see my garage, with its white siding and the black triangle roof covered in melting snow. Looking at it head on, I see the black and white door adjacent to the outdated glass windows. The small garden located in front the garage is empty except for the piles of snow replacing the flowers which grow there in the summer. The tree in the center of the yard blocks my view partially as its scattered branches extend over the yard.

As I look to the right side of the garage, I see the empty yard space which is also blanketed in snow. There is nothing but an old tree stump up against the garage and a bench against the fence. The brown wooden fence runs along the back of my yard, with a white birch tree separating the fence right in half. Over the fence I see my neighbors house and their garage, the backside of the garage is covered in grim and dirt making its white exterior appear brown. The right side of my yard is covered in a multitude of colors because that portion of fence is dedicated for me to practice my aerosol skills. Painted in bubble graffiti letters reads the name “Simone” which is my last name.

This entry was posted in Coursework and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to View From My Window: Research

1. danya kazmi says:

I like your view and your thumbnails look really nice good details and great work.:)

2. shuyi245 says:

I like your view from your window! And you made a detailed description of the view.

3. RANMA says:

It seems..you have a good view to draw black and white except your graffiti letters. 🙂
    Nice description, easy to picture it but hope I can see your sketching as well.