Who I Am!

Hello everyone, my name is Tevin!

Throughout my life, I was always conflicted with myself about what I wanted to do. I’ve always mentioned that I wanted to get involved in a career that allowed me to exercise my ability to help others. Though, I wasn’t sure about what I wanted to do, even as college began. With that, I enrolled myself into Law & Paralegal Studies as my choice when getting into City Tech. However, I wanted to ensure it’s what I really wanted to do, so I switched to Liberal Arts in Sciences so I can give myself time to explore and truly observe those around me and get involved in certain classes as well.

After a while of exploring Liberal Arts in Sciences and taking a variety of different classes, I’ve made the decision to switch back to Law because it is one of few careers I see myself flourishing in and wanted to give it a shot to see if it is truly my calling. I do hope in the future to serve in a position of authority where I am able to put forward positive influences, and changes as well due to the current state of the world. Nevertheless, this is why I am here, and this is why I am taking Law!

Regarding me as an individual, I am very kind and a great listener. I am one of those people that gives absolutely great advice (I’d like to pride myself in saying), but sometimes, cannot take my own advice (hopefully some of us can relate, haha). Overall, though I do have faults like every other human being, I do like when I am approached by others and informed about faults I do have so I can address them and become more informed for the future and a better person in general.

As for my classmates, we’ll get through this class, among others, together. Also, if you ever need someone to talk to away from your usual circle, relate to, or just want someone around that won’t judge you, feel free to add me on Snapchat @imtevinokay.

Tevin

1 thought on “Who I Am!