Who I am

I’m Paradise Bermudez, I’ve always been interested in the work lawyers do and learning more about our court systems. Along with that I’m in the law and paralegal program because I knew that it would be the only major to keep me going through college because it really is the only thing I find interesting. My main goal is to stay focus and determined throughout school. For a long time I debated going to college because I felt like I wouldn’t be able to finish or I’d give up, so my main goal is prove myself wrong and be able to accomplish more than I thought I could. A little about myself, I was born and raised In Brooklyn and lived here my whole life but I am Puerto Rican. There is a lot of pressure on me with going to college being that neither of my parents did. Honestly I feel like I owe it to myself to finish college because I know the extravagant life I want to have in the future and this is the path I need to take.

1 thought on “Who I am

1. Thanks Paradise! You’re brave to be the first in your family to attend college, congratulations! I know it’s easier said than done but try not to feel too much pressure–maybe focus on your interest in the law, so you can have some fun with it! Cheers, Prof. C.