Who I Am!

I am a God fearing man fleeing from harm begging for the protection of my life 

I was once labeled “a ward of the state”, now I’m a family man even though as a child I was deprived of it. Im in search of an identity & financial stability because I’m a job loss away from becoming homeless, I’m “working poor” is how I’ll best define it. Overall being the first out of the 3 generations of my family tree to graduate from college is my greatest achievement. I hope to able to finish my bachelor’s & find a way to be able to afford law school in order to become a Public Defendant. Well I’m afraid I said to much but here’s a little more about myself, I’m a person that’s “off the grid” meaning I have no social media accounts. Im a person that doesn’t like to waste electricity or water so I try to be mindful and avoid the overuse of it.

I feel that college has help me a great deal by allowing me to be apart of something by sort of giving me an identity & a platform in order to speak, listen & read. Well more into my backstory, Im Puerto Rican but only on paper. I also like to read, so far this summer I read 4 books: non-fiction & I like to watch Netflix, Youtube, HBO Max & I don’t like watching TV. I was born & raised in Manhattan’s Upper East Side & briefly Lower East Side as well, I now live in Brooklyn. I first want to be a Lawyers Assistant Lord willing I graduate so I can learn first hand and build the confidence needed in order to do my best at the position then ultimately be able to pass the bar exam. Wish me luck!

Quote: I am who ever you say I am – EMINEM

2 thoughts on “Who I Am!