OPEN-LAB PROJECT SECOND YEAR FELLOWS: Complete Dentures 2311
Process Fabrication Flow-Chart: to Assist in Learning and Troubleshooting
PROJECT DETAILS: There is a special project included in this Complete Dentures 2311 class, which is an Open-Lab Project. This project includes students being required to fabricate a Process Fabrication Flow-Chart: to Assist in Learning and Troubleshooting. The process will include the following:
- Students will be broken up into three or four groups.
- Each group will select a lead person for their group.
- Each group will design a Process Fabrication Flow-Chart: to Assist in Learning and Troubleshooting. The flow charts must indicate a start and end of the following fabrication process phases: a. flasking, b. boilout, c. packing.
- Once the flowcharts are completed, each group will take on the other groups’ flow chart to assess their work.
- A presentation by each group of the other groups work will be given in class. Example: Group A will assess Group B’s work and report; Group B will assess Group C’s work and report; providing there is a fourth group, Group C will assess Group D’s work and report.
I found this site by searching 2311 in courses for open lab and it came right up. I did notice the above assignment states that each group will assess another groups work. Interesting, I just had to critique another fellows student’s work…
This site contains our project information. You are welcome to make comments.