According to “The Underground Mainstream” by Steven Heller said “Commercial culture depends on the theft of intellectual property for its livelihood. Mass marketers steal ideas from visionaries, alter them slightly if at all, then reissue them to the public as new products”. In a certain way, it is true. I think that most the trendings or cultural movements have like a cycle, a person or a small group of people create or form the movement, and then they started to gain followers until in some way explote as a boom that became popular or commercial. It must be said that not every underground movement experiments with the boom however in the last years we experienced how the underground culture explote and started to be mainstream. For example, electronic music in the early ’90s and 2000s was considered an experimental music genre and was very underground. Listening to electronic music at this time was considered a friki or weird kid. I remember listening to Daft Punk, Deadmau5, Claptone, Carl Cox, and others not popular DJs at this period until David Guetta appears and breaks the music scene. I considered David Guetta as the most important mainstream DJ that popularize this genre around the world. I don’t go to say that his songs are bad but, in my personal opinion when an underground culture became commercial and mainstream the own movement lost its identity. In 2011 with the song “Titanium” with Sia, he mixed the pop and the electronic sounds and create something spectacular. However, since this song has been released the electronic music begins to lose that grace, that rhythm that makes them unique from other music genres. After that song, many DJs released more hits but the identity of the electronic genres start to be lost and then became a mixture of modern pop with monotonous and boring rhythms. And these happened with others music genres and artist like the rock (that some bands evolved to a kind of pop also), indie or hip-hop. And also, is not happening only in music, it is happend in almost everything. The sneakerheads, bloggers, YouTubers, streamers, design movements, ideas, internet subculture, etc.