Cover letter

Courtney Heslop

NSUHLIJ Manhasset

Registered Nurse
To whom it may concern:

I am interested in the Managers position advertised on career builder. I am currently employed as Registered Nurse and at times I am in charge. I gravitated to this position because of the emphasis on leadership skills which are applicable to my experience in multiple different areas of leadership. My experience as an entrepreneur has afforded me the opportunity to become familiar with the everyday trials of being a leader and dealing with different personalities. I also have extensive experience in psychology which allow me to deal with people individually and per basis.

In my position as a manager, I will be prepared to use my personal skills and lead this unit to where it needs to be while fostering growth on the unit. I am committed to sharing ideas and involving the staff and working together as a unit for the betterment of the hospital..

In response to your search for a manager, I believe my extensive experience as a manager in different sectors of the corporate world qualifies me for consideration. If you would like, I can provide you with references of my work.

To further acquaint you with the specifics of my background I am enclosing my resume. I hope you will consider me for this position. I look forward to meeting with you and discussing my qualifications in more detail.