First few days continued

Continuing from my last post, The client didn’t get back to us for a while so my boss decided to assign me a different project in the meantime. The next thing i needed to do was create a breakfast order form for a place called The Mill.The Mill Breakfast Order form

This is the form I created. The client wanted all their information on  a small paper of 5.5 x 4.5. She wanted it in black and white and very simple and organized. This was not very difficult because the client already had an idea of what it would look like. She did a simple drawing of what it would look like so it was just up to me to recreate it. Id never done anything like this before so it was a good experience to recreate something that someone already drew. The image you see on top is the final product, what you don’t see is midway through we had to change the entire layout because the client gave us the wrong food items. The client emailed us when I was almost finished with the correct items to go on the form. All in all it felt like I wasted a lot of time, but im sure these things happen pretty often.