I kept the same design I used for the other one. I really like this one.
I didn’t really know what to do for the design so I was just playing around with illustrator and came up with this design.
For this study, we had to make a color of our choice go from Black to its original color to create the Shades. For the Tints, we had to choose a color and start from white. We had to make our way up back to its original color.
Doing this on the computer was much easier and calming than painting it. I made the left sides lighter than the right sides so you would be able to see the difference of the inside squares.
This had to be one of the easiest projects that have been assigned all semester. Creating this wasn’t hard at all. Well just a little, not as bad as I thought it would be.
I designed this in class and I didn’t know we had to use the whole 6″x6″ cut out of bristol but I am very pleased with my design.
I wasn’t too happy with these studies. Cutting out the shapes and then pasting it onto another sheet of bristol makes me feel like it looks messy. But other than that this was good.
I liked my designs that I created for the chromatic gray study. Painting it was a little difficult but I managed.
I am really pleased with how my color wheel came out. I wouldn’t want to do this over again.
The digital collage was also hard to do. To memorize which piece were the ones I used when I created this was very difficult.
Work Tally: 3 Hours