I kept the same design I used for the other one. I really like this one.
I didn’t really know what to do for the design so I was just playing around with illustrator and came up with this design.
For this study, we had to make a color of our choice go from Black to its original color to create the Shades. For the Tints, we had to choose a color and start from white. We had to make our way up back to its original color.
This is the extra credit assignment. This one was a little more difficult to do because we had to get the middle squares look exactly a like when they are in reality a different shade of the color.
Doing these studies on the computer is so much better than painting them. It is much easier to change the color if I don’t like it instead of wasting paint constantly to get the color that I want.
Doing this on the computer was much easier and calming than painting it. I made the left sides lighter than the right sides so you would be able to see the difference of the inside squares.
This had to be one of the easiest projects that have been assigned all semester. Creating this wasn’t hard at all. Well just a little, not as bad as I thought it would be.
I designed this in class and I didn’t know we had to use the whole 6″x6″ cut out of bristol but I am very pleased with my design.