Writing Improvements

In the beginning of the semester, I could write but not like now. My writing skills have improved a lot. For example, now in my essays I can use so many transitions to move from an idea to a different idea. I also can develop my ideas better than before. Also the organization of my essay has improved. I mean that now I can put what in my brain on the page in organized way. However, I still need to work more on my grammar. Grammar is the only skills that challenge me during my writing. Most of the time I mess spilling a word, put the verb in the wrong tense, and putting comma where I’m not suppose. Also I keep making a lot of run on sentence. I believe that if I get better on grammar, there will not be any aspect of academics writing that will still be challenge for me. One aspect that I enjoy the most in my writing is using transition words. I like how I transfer from an idea to another idea and how it makes the essay looks professional. In addition transitions makes the ideas more clear and easy to understand.

2 thoughts on “Writing Improvements

1. Mahmoud,
    Thank you for posting this! You have worked so hard in this class and your writing shows this. Your writing shows a clearer and clearer understanding of essay structure and the function of transitions. Grammar is hard for everyone! Being aware of what you need to work on is half of the challenge, so you are already on your way to improving this as well. Keep up the effort and keep writing!

2. Mahmoud,