happiest and saddest place in NYC

New York City is a big city; most of the places are still new for me. When I recall my saddest place in here, I can clearly point out the Seward Park, the park in Lower East Side on Manhattan, a block away from my school. Some people think that was a dangerous park in the neighborhood, because there were lots of thieves, people got steal at there. I still remember it was a sunny day and my friend and I hang out at the park after school. We left our bags on the bench and went to play game. When we come back to take our stuffs, our wallet and other variable stuffs are all gone. I lost my wallet, with my whole month spending money in it.

There are lots of good memories in New York City; my happiest place in New York is Elizabeth Center in Chinatown. Since Asian girl love cute things, no matter what age you are; thus, Elizabeth Center is happiest place to me. In there I can buy many funny and useful things; moreover, it gives me a feel of my hometown. I do not visit there so often, but when my friends’ birthday came, I always could find the best gifts for them at Elizabeth Center. From hair to feet, there are lots of cute products I can buy, even the snakes.