Happiest and Saddest Place in NYC

One of the most exciting and the happiest place in New York is 5th Av in Manhattan. I picked up this place because I work on 5th Av & 46th St where every weekend I have a delightful experience. This place gives people a vast majority of things. It is one of the world’s most expensive streets, especially the area between 49th and 59th street where some of the most prestigious stores can be found. Stores such as: Gucci, Chanel, Ferragamo, Coach, Luis Vuitton, Fendi, Armani. It is also a prime route for annual ethnic parades, and the famous St. Patrick’s Day Parade. I saw some bollywood actors and even the famous comedian Russel Peters. I also get the opportunity to meet tourists from all over the world. Just having a conversation with them for few minutes makes me feel like I am so blessed that I got the chance to work at such a great place.

The saddest place I find out is ‘The Rocks’ near Bayside, Queens. It is a very quite place I often go there when I am stressed or I have some sort of tension in my head. There is lake where no one ever goes. If you are looking for a peaceful environment around yourself I think this is the best place to go.

One thought on “Happiest and Saddest Place in NYC