Happiest/Saddest Place In Brooklyn

My happiest place in the Borough of Brooklyn is located right underneath the Brooklyn Bridge at Brooklyn Bridge Park. The whole park is just a marvelous location that just seems to bring a positive attitude to people who wonder it at any time of the day. Before this year i had never really been to Brooklyn since i’m from the Bronx, it never seemed appealing to come over to this side of the city. After i started attending City Tech, i took advantage of my surroundings and decided to visit Brooklyn Bridge Park because of its popularity. The park has a wonderful view of Manhattan from various places. You can walk near the piers, although the park is under construction the views are still amazing. The people that inhabit this location are joyful and do various activities. To me, it’s the best place in Brooklyn that isolates the borough from other violent and unwanted parts that inhabit it which makes it a nice area.\

My saddest place in the Borough of Brooklyn would have to be the Manhattan Bridge. I’ve only walked/visited the Manhattan bridge one time and it was very unpleasant. I decided to take a stroll on the bridge since i had never walked it, i went with a friend after class. Having already walked the Brooklyn Bridge various times, i had high expectations. The walking area and bridge looked very plain and it was hard to conversate most of the times due to trains constantly passing by right next to you. It’s a bad walking tour since the bridge isn’t even maintained properly. After this let down of an experience, i stay away from it as much as possible because i just get a bad feeling and sudden unhappiness when i walk it.