Walk In New York

I was born in New York and lived here all my life. I started in Queens then moved to Brooklyn at the beginning of first grade. I’ve been to many the many known tourist attractions such as the Statue of Liberty, Museum of Natural History, Rockefeller Center and Etc…, but I have never been to Downtown Brooklyn, Jay Street Metro-tech until I was enrolled in City Tech. At Jay Street, it is always crowded, many people going to school and work, people sitting around, everyone is busy doing something on Jay Street, On Jay Street there are many important buildings such as the Supreme Court 320, Polytechnic Institute of New York University, The MTA building and many more. Jay Street Metro-tech is an area that looks and feels very modern with all the famous buildings, the Brooklyn Bridge and a fast food chain ranging from Wendy’s to Shack Shack on every corner of the neighborhood. If you were to stand on Jay Street and look straight up you would see nothing more than towering skyscrapers closing in on you. This was an adventure that I know I will never forget because I only go on walks for rare occasions.