Project #1 : Introducing Yourself

My name is Nabilah Ahmed, I recently graduated from Midwood High School, and I am a freshman attending New York City College Of Technology. Since I’m the oldest in the family, I am the first person to set foot in college. I’m so excited to come and experience the college life. My major is Accounting because I love math. Although I realized accounting isn’t all math. I hope I do great in City Tech since Accounting is only 2 years here. After 2 years I can transfer out and continue my studies in another college. Majority of my life I was shy. When I stepped my foot into high school I became very social with everybody like getting to know them so that I don’t feel bored. At a point I am very scared and shy to speak in front of all public people but after awhile I get used to it. By the end of my studies I hope I will be working into a business which I will purely like. In another words a business that I can be manage to do so. Like inside a bank and being part of meetings.

The avatar in my profile picture is me. The background is just a wall so the picture can stand out. This image represents me because it shows how I love sparkly and bright stuff. My smile shows that I’m a social, happy, funny, and a out-going person. I don’t take things to heart. That’s what I love about my self. It also shows that I’m not a boring human being. By me looking straight at the camera it shows that I’m truly excited to look forward in the future to see where and how things are. One important detail I left out, as you can see I wear a head scarf to cover my hair so that I’m protected from the angels and so that I am true with my religion.

My avatar has one particular meaning. I’m pretty sure people will say a lot of other things about my avatar. Some may say positive things and some may say negative things. There’s many ways that a image can confuse people. You know how they say “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” You just have to be true to yourself and always think positive. Thinking positive will lead you to the right path. Honestly I have no comments on how people can misread my avatar. So basically their is nothing to be said.

My profile would convey that I am a bright minded person. I always stay true and always smile no matter what. It will also convey that hopefully I come to be someone in life that won’t stop until I fulfill my goal as an Accountant. My image also can tell people how I am living my life presently. It’s important to have a bio in your pic because that way people can see who you really are even if they don’t understand your avatar. I hope I get to meet some amazing people throughout my years in City Tech through open lab and get to know the college better so in the future whoever I know wants to come to City Tech I will be able to tell them what they have and don’t have.