The projects One day of my life and One day in her life are my video clips created in the video editing program – YouCut. I used to cut video parts, my logo, effects, and music for the first video. For the second, in addition to the above, I added more photos with captions. The program is a set of panels and tools. The main panels are the files you use, the timeline, the display screen, and editing tools. When you insert your media files – photos and video segments into the program’s timeline, you can adjust the speed, cropping to the right moment or separating them. You can add effects, set up transitions, and put music. Since I already had experience creating videos, it was not very difficult for me. Although there are a few things I want to mention, I spent the most time picking music and adjusting it to fit the video. I tried to make the volume fluctuations in the music correspond to some active movement or a moment that stands out. And I also want to add that most of the time, I spent coming up with ideas and planning scenes for the video.