Hi! My name is Bogdana. I am a graphic designer, and I live in New York. Design is my passion and inspiration.

I am currently studying Communication Design at the New York College of Technology. I chose this specialty because I draw from a very young age and have always looked at the world creatively. Having discovered the wide possibilities of Graphic Design, I decided to get more new skills, expand my network of acquaintances in the graphic design world, gain experience in practice, and become an expert in this field. My hobbies are drawing, graphic design, biking, driving, hiking, cooking, and traveling.
One of my two favorite artists is Ivan Aivazovsky, a marine painter. Aivazovsky is best known for his magnificent, realistic, and mesmerizing seascapes. The artist is considered one of the greatest marine painters of all time. And another artist, a representative of pop art, Roy Fox Lichtenstein. He created his first pop artworks using comics or cartoons and technology pictures. The artist chose the picture he liked, manually enlarged it by redrawing the raster, and executed it in a large format using screen printing and silkscreen printing. These two artists impress me with their talent, as well as their desire to improve in their art. It is what I want to find for myself and my future.