My name is Ashley Varon, and I am delighted to welcome you to my blogging website. Here, I’ll be sharing the exciting and insightful journey of my internship experience during the Fall 2023 semester at the New York City College of Technology.

Join me as I navigate the thrilling landscapes of the professional realm, one adventure at a time. Throughout this blog, you’ll gain firsthand insights into the challenges, triumphs, and lessons learned as I delve into the dynamic world of internships.

From promotional campaigns to user experience design, from outreach to information architecture, my internship encompasses a diverse range of roles and responsibilities. I invite you to follow along as I explore these facets of my internship, uncovering valuable lessons and sharing exciting discoveries.

As I embark on this transformative journey, my goal is not only to document my experiences but to provide you with a front-row seat to the world of internships. Whether you’re a fellow intern seeking inspiration, a student looking to gain insights into the professional world, or simply curious about the adventures that lie ahead, you’ve come to the right place.

Thank you for visiting.