This image shows a man using a computer screen

As my internship journey continues to unfold, I’m thrilled to provide an update on the exciting developments in this phase of our experience. Our team has been hard at work, diving into various projects that have created a dynamic and collaborative work environment where engagement is key to our success. Together, we’re tackling diverse tasks and sharing ideas, making each day a valuable learning experience.

One of the highlights of this phase has been the introduction and utilization of several software tools that have significantly enriched our work process. Optimal Workshop has become a vital companion in conducting a card sort, offering deep insights and enhancing our understanding of UX design. For brainstorming and organizing ideas, we’ve embraced Miro, a versatile digital whiteboard platform that facilitates creative collaboration.

Furthermore, we’ve integrated ASANA into our workflow, a powerful project management tool that holds immense potential. While I’m still in the process of mastering ASANA, I’ve taken the initiative to create tasks for myself, providing a hands-on opportunity to familiarize myself with its functionalities. These software tools are not just practical for our current projects but are also valuable skills that will serve me well in the industry.

Excitement continues to brew as we gain access to the dev view, enabling us to test features before they are released. This hands-on experience is invaluable, providing insights into the development process and strengthening our skill set. I’m particularly fond of our team meetings, where we come together to discuss tasks and organize our thoughts, fostering a sense of camaraderie and unity.

In this phase of my internship, I’m not only gaining practical experience but also building strong relationships with my teammates, making it a fulfilling and educational journey. The prospect of mastering these software tools and contributing meaningfully to our ongoing projects keeps me motivated and eager for what lies ahead.