I’m Ashley Varon, a UX/UI designer and Communication design graduate from New York City College of Technology. My passion is creating digital experiences that are user-friendly, and I believe that technology should make our lives easier, not harder.

Before discovering my love for design, I worked in accounting at Apple Bank for Savings. However, my innate creativity and curiosity led me to explore the dynamic world of user experience. I’m grateful for the skills and knowledge I gained in accounting, but I knew deep down that design was where I belonged.

When I’m not designing, you’ll often find me spending quality time with my family, including my husband and dog. Exploring the vibrant and diverse culture of New York City is one of my favorite pastimes. I’m always on the lookout for new things to do and new places to discover.

In addition to my design work, I also dream about one day doing humanitarian work abroad. I believe that we have a responsibility to use our skills and resources to help those in need, and I’m eager to explore ways to make a positive impact on the world.

With a focus on simplicity, functionality, and user experience, I’m dedicated to creating digital designs that are both visually stunning and easy to use. Whether it’s developing intuitive user interfaces, designing engaging visuals, or working with a team to solve complex design problems, I’m always eager to take on new challenges.

I’m excited to connect with other professionals who share my passion for design and making a difference in the world. Let’s collaborate and create something amazing together!