Discussion Topic: Documenting Hurricane Sandy

Hurricane Sandy is a storm i will always remember because the day right before She hit my daughter Mia Rose was born, and it had to be the greatest and most scariest moments of my life because of how going to the hospital back and fourth in the storm was horrible because i need to pick things up then get the car seat i was drive in a truck my mother ford explore and standing at the ready light my car was shaking driving on the high way i had stick and rocks hitting the car  and traffic cones across the road and getting to my block was horrible my house and three other house were the only one with power within a 3 block radius and watching the new on people dying in their home watching the new was horrible and even being at the hospital with my daughter at the hospital was so emotional because as i had her in my arms it was just peace and quite and as i look out the window there things flying everywhere and watching the news were worst the picture of rock away and coney island flooded and being destroyed was to hard to watch memories they people had thier is the only thing left of those places.