If I had to choose between food and coffee I would go with food. This is because I already don’t drink, don’t like and I really don’t believe in drinking coffee to boost your energy. Even when you feel the very little burst of energy from coffee, you eventually crash. Food on the other hand I cant live without, literally. Maybe coffee had more benefits back then but I just don’t see it now. All my co-workers drink coffee and I always see them get the energy jump and I always see the energy crash while on the job. My job is ordinary but imagine being inadequate while at war. I don’t have a favorite food to eat but I like noodles and pasta a lot and anything containing one of the two is usually what I choose to eat.
Professor Sandra Cheng
Office: Namm 602B
Office Hours: Mon 9-10 am, Tu/Th 9-10 am or
Office Tel: 718-260-5003
New York Times Arts
- Upcoming Midterm | Art! Camera! Food! FYLC Fall 2016 on Protected: Image Files
- Andy Restrepo on Homework #1: Do we need Selfie-Free Zones?
- Alex Mohabir on Homework #1: Do we need Selfie-Free Zones?
- djmmkumar on Homework #1: Do we need Selfie-Free Zones?
- James Li on Homework #1: Do we need Selfie-Free Zones?