UPDATE to SCHEDULE – ONLINE CLASS 10am 3/12 Thursday

As many of you have heard we are going to be holding classes online. Prof King and I have been testing Zoom. I think this is what many of the colleges, universities and K-12 school that are working online are using. It is free and seems to work for us. We will be having full group online classes and then will hold one on one meetings to give crits, and meetings by sites (1,2,3,and 4). We will work on a schedule. The online meetings will all take place during our normal class times.

The website is https://zoom.us

Please set up an account – using the email you are receiving this email at. It is free. I had to download it on my computer and I also have the app on my phone (it may be a bit small to view – but will work if its your only option).

WE WILL BE USING ZOOM MEETING TOMORROW AT 10AM – ENTIRE CLASS MEETING. I WILL SEND AN INVITE TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS. PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FILE AFTER YOU SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT SO YOU WILL BE READY TO GO.

I do not know the availability of the computer labs at school – we will find out more and send the schedule.

Please work on your floor plans and update your blog. We will want to try online tomorrow during class hours. Please email me directly if you do not have access to a computer, phone, wifi.

Thank you

Prof Jill and Prof King

pking@citytech.cuny.edu

jbouratoglou@citytech.cuny.edu

This entry was posted in announcements, Prof. Jill. Bookmark the permalink.