Work can be shown either in group or individual. You are to outline all of your structural and building systems and address the following questions:
- What is your structural grid spacing and spans?
- What are you using for long spans? How deep are they and did this affect your floor to floor heights so that you have head room below the structure?
- What are the main materials or your exterior facade? Masonry? Precast? Metal Panel? Concrete? Curtain-Wall? Punched openings/Windows? Other?
- How do you mechanical systems work? Where does fresh air come into the building? Where are your shafts and how does air circulate vertically through the building?
- How are your cores and stairs located?
- Please provide floor plans showing corridor circulation/