To my ARCH 1210 Monday and Wednesday class students, please join the course by doing the following:
Joining a Course
There are several ways to join a course.
1. Your instructor may invite you to join a course. In that case, check your Inbox and click
on the Join Course link from your instructor.
2. You can also search for courses by clicking on Courses and choosing the school and
department that your course is in.
• After you choose the department, courses will display. You can use the dropdown
list to choose whether or not you would like them to display alphabetically,
newest, or last active.
• If the course is open, you can click on Join Now! on the right hand navigation
• If the course is private, you can click Request Membership, and the course’s
professor will be notified of your request.
Caption: Professor’s Last Name, underscore, semester letter (Winter,
Spring, Summer, Fall) and last two‐digits of the year, underscore, student’s
first name, hyphen, student’s last name, space, parenthesis with photo
number (if you have more than one image for this student), dot file
extension. Name files before uploading.
example: Valdez_S11_Tim‐Villa (01).jpg