New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY Jan 2013-Jan 2017
GPA: 3.6 of a maximum 4.0
Bachelors of Technology in Computer Engineering Technology
Fundamental understanding of: In-line Assembly, Autocad, Solidworks Multisim, Labview, Visio, Android Appinventor, Arduino software, VisualFEA, Python, C/C++, Unix/Linux/Kali Linux, Mac OSX, Windows.
Past Projects: Created Video game application for android devices using AppInventor
Manufactured an electronic digital trainer box.
Designed 2D and 3D drawings for prototype burger assembly line team project using Autocad and Solidworks.
Designed electrical schematics using Autocad.
Activities: Peer Leader for Computer Engineering Technology Department
Publications: The Use of Reflective Strategies to Develop Problem-Solving, Reading and Writing Skills in Electro-Manufacturing Workshop
Nuclear Engineer (Student Trainee), Naval Sea Systems Command June 2015-Present
- Worked with refueling project management team on maintenance and further development of shipyard project database.
- Worked with team members, under the supervision of senior engineers, to research and develop alternative solution to bilge sensor equipment. Presented solution to various engineering departments at shipyard.
- Developed, reviewed, and prepared engineering schematics and naval documents for senior engineers.
Hardware Intern, Enertiv February 2015-May 2015
- Troubleshot, debugged, and repaired printed circuit boards using tools such as DMM, multimeters, and oscilloscopes.
- Assisted in the installation of systems into electrical panels on site.
- Integrated hardware and software to test and complete the final product.
Boatswain Mate 3rd Class, United States Navy Jan 2008-Jan 2012
- Provided training in deck evolutions to junior sailors and new officers that reported onboard the ship.
- Responsible for the order of tools and parts for deck division as Repair Parts Provision Officer.
- Responsible for the organization and execution of the maintenance program for deck division.
- Fluent in Latvian, Russian, English.
- Team experience in academic, military, and civilian defense environments.