Nuclear Engineer (Student Trainee), Naval Sea Systems Command
June 2015-August 2016
- Worked with refueling project management team on maintenance and further development of shipyard project database.
- Worked with team members, under the supervision of senior engineers, to research and develop alternative solution to bilge sensor equipment. Presented solution to various engineering departments at shipyard.
- Developed, reviewed, and prepared engineering schematics and naval documents for senior engineers.
Hardware Intern, Enertiv February 2015-May 2015
- Troubleshot, debugged, and repaired printed circuit boards using tools such as DMM, multimeters, and oscilloscopes.
- Assisted in the installation of systems into electrical panels on site.
- Integrated hardware and software to test and complete the final product.
Boatswain’s Mate 3rd class, United States Navy January 2008-January 2012
- Provided training in deck evolutions to junior sailors and new officers reporting onboard ship.
- Responsible for the ordering of tools and parts for deck division as Repair Parts Provision Officer.
- Responsible for the organization and execution of the maintenance program for deck division.