Introduction

Hi, My name is Ayodeji Omotoye I’am a medical surgical registered nurse at one of the  New York City Health and Hospital branches. I graduated from New York City College of Technology with my associates degree in nursing in May of 2019 and I am currently pursing my BSN at NYCCT. My journey in the health profession begins long before college, in high school I want to be in the LPN program but i got denied and later i enter they medical assistant program which i believe was the best decision I made. I thrived in my medical assistant classes as a 16 year old junior in high school and graduated as a certified medical assistant and biller and coder, but later i wasn’t satisfied and knew i can do more and wanted to do more. So at 18 i began college and started my pre-requites for the nursing program, and i thrived in my sciences and pre-requisite classes and was accepted into the program.

Here i am today as registered nurse, taking care of the sick and ill and it is a very gratifying and rewarding experience. I look forward to further progress in this profession and life in general. As of right now i have just 6 months of experience as an RN but truly have learn a lot and still have more to learn and i am excited about that. Life is puzzling but the pieces always end up fitting together. With nothing more else to say welcome to my  E-portfolio.