First Online Class, Sept 7, 2018

Hello students,

1. Please read over the Notes for Chapter One.  This is my own handout that I created for your convenience. Once you have read the notes, see if there are any questions you may want to ask. Post your questions on discussion thread.

2. Once we have completed discussing Chapter 1, we will move on to chapter 4. You will read at home for 1 hour and then we will go over the Handout: How to write notes. We will also practice How to Write a Reflection Long entry. It is under files too, so you can see it.

Both of these activities, writing Notes for every chapter we do, and writing a Reflection Log for every chapter we do, are part of the course requirement. Today, we are learning how to do it so we will practice together on Chapter 4. You will complete the assignment until the end of class and send it directly to my e-mail.

13 thoughts on “First Online Class, Sept 7, 2018

1. Anthony Pierre

Dear Professor LGrujicic Alatriste when are we going to receive the handout for chapter 4. will it be is it suppose to be 8;oopm. I started class at 7;00pm. From Anthony Pierre my e-mail is anthony.pierre1@city tech.cuny.edu

1. Dr. Lubie G. Alatriste Post author

Hello Anthony,
      Our class is actually on the discussion thread. It is there that you will see all of us write.
      Also, you will look for materials under FILES. It is to the right of the main open lab class. Not the class site but the class avatar.

2. alatriste

You are reading Ch 4 on your own. My notes on CH 4 are actual teaching notes. You can do that ones you completed Ch 4. So it will be after the class is over when you study, you use my notes.

2. Anthony Pierre

Hello Professor I am having difficulty find the discussion thread and the word materials under files. I found two class mates I left a message with one of them. I am trying me hardest.

1. Alatriste

Anthony, you should click under “My courses” you will see EDU, then when you click on it, it will have a discussion thread on the right hand side. Right now, you are on the main course page, not in the course. Let me try to take a screen shot and send it to your email.

3. Anthony Pierre

Dear Professor I have an apple mac pro computer and i was on with apple tech support and they did every thing to up dated my computer with them 1 1/2 hours and then they told me it seems to be a microsoft problem. Then I spoke to microsoft they told me check with your cuny school they will have to fix the problem with getting into the school e-mail. When I use the public library computer it went through. I also did the member request on sunday to get into open lab. to get to my files materials and discussion thread.
    Now I have to bring my personal computer to school to the help desk tech support..

4. Anthony Pierre