Blog

What do you think about president Trump’s plan ti close the birder.

As a latino coming from other country I was brought to this country for a better life and more opportunities, seeing all the immigrants that cross the border trying to reach more opportunities eather for them or for their children and now the president is trying to stop that by building a wall in the border makes me fell so sad. I strongly disagree with his idea, I believe that the president should give the opportunity to all those immigrants to become U.S residents because they come here with a perpuse and is to work hard for their future or for their kids future. That’s why I believe that president Trump’s idea to build the wall in the border is a bad idea.

Imagine you have money and a free weekend, what would you do. Where would you go?

If I were to have money and a free weekend, my Dean has always been visiting Los Angeles California, I don’t know why but I’m eager to go there even if it is for only two days. Another place I also want to go if I can’t go to Los Angeles is Hawaii, I really want to visit those beaches that are there, also I want to spend some time in one of the many beautiful resort’s Hawaii has.

How difficult is it to save money.

I personally believe that saving money is not had for every person. For example some young adults that work all they think is buying clothes and sneakers but they don’t think about saving money cause they don’t have any bill to pay where they leave. But when it comes to adults, they work to pay bills so some of them don’t really got time to spend money on other stuff so they start saving money. Or if they want to buy something very expensive that they can’t afford at the moment, they start saving up to buy it in the future.

Introducing Jordy

Hello guys my name is Jordy, I was born in the Dominican Republic and came to the U.S at the age of 10. English has always been a challenge for me but I fell more confortable writing than reading English. Since I was a little kid  I’ve been good at is playing baseball. Also I’m the first one from my family to make it to college, my experience in college has been challenging but not impossible.

Hello, students!

I’m a life-long New Yorker, born and raised!  I currently live in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.  I have one five year old son and we enjoy trying new foods together.  We also like going on trips, like visiting the Statue of Liberty and  Prospect Park.  I have been teaching reading and writing for over 20 years.  I’m looking forward to learning more about every student in the class.