What do you think about president Trump’s plan ti close the birder.

As a latino coming from other country I was brought to this country for a better life and more opportunities, seeing all the immigrants that cross the border trying to reach more opportunities eather for them or for their children and now the president is trying to stop that by building a wall in the border makes me fell so sad. I strongly disagree with his idea, I believe that the president should give the opportunity to all those immigrants to become U.S residents because they come here with a perpuse and is to work hard for their future or for their kids future. That’s why I believe that president Trump’s idea to build the wall in the border is a bad idea.

2 thoughts on “What do you think about president Trump’s plan ti close the birder.”

1. Donald trump believes all those who come from a different country are drug dealers or criminals, and for me to be a Mexican it goes for us more. I do not agree or ever wanted the border to be set up and especially for separating families as it’s a cruel movement that the president believed it was a better way of keeping them out. But that will only cause attention to how the consequences who cross will face. I’m disgusted by the presidents actions and hope he wouldn’t be elected for 2020 and the boarder would change.