ESOLO32RD877, SP 2019

active 4 years, 11 months ago
ESOLO32RD877, SP 2019
This Course Profile is PRIVATE, but the Course Site is OPEN to all visitors.
English
ESOL032R
Spring 2019

Welcome to Advanced Reading in College ESL. This course will focus on reading comprehension, vocabulary development, the use of the dictionary, and study skills, through texts of advanced difficulty.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Julia Ait-ziane

This course has been cloned or re-cloned 1 time; view clone(s).

What do you think about president Trump's plan ti close the birder.

As a latino coming from other country I was brought to this country for a better life and more […] See MoreWhat do you think about president Trump's plan ti close the birder.

Imagine you have money and a free weekend, what would you do. Where would you go?

If I were to have money and a free weekend, my Dean has always been visiting Los Angeles […] See MoreImagine you have money and a free weekend, what would you do. Where would you go?

What are the qualities of a good worker

I believe that some workers have many qualities that define them as good workers. For example a […] See MoreWhat are the qualities of a good worker

Comment on "What do you think about president Trump’s plan ti close the birder."

Donald trump believes all those who come from a different country are drug dealers or criminals, […] See MoreComment on "What do you think about president Trump’s plan ti close the birder."

Comment on "Imagine you have money and a free weekend, what would you do. Where would you go?"

Hello Simon, I think you have most of the main ideas here, but I would remove the percentages. […] See MoreComment on "Imagine you have money and a free weekend, what would you do. Where would you go?"

summary this article talk about" Stayig Home with Momma‘’by Carla Power Newsweek. The writer wan […] See MoreComment on "Imagine you have money and a free weekend, what would you do. Where would you go?"