ESOLO32RD877, SP 2019

active 3 months, 2 weeks ago
ESOLO32RD877, SP 2019
This Course Profile is PRIVATE, but the Course Site is OPEN to all visitors.
English
ESOL032R
Spring 2019

Welcome to Advanced Reading in College ESL. This course will focus on reading comprehension, vocabulary development, the use of the dictionary, and study skills, through texts of advanced difficulty.

What do you think about president Trump's plan ti close the birder.

As a latino coming from other country I was brought to this country for a better life and more […] See MoreWhat do you think about president Trump's plan ti close the birder.

Imagine you have money and a free weekend, what would you do. Where would you go?

If I were to have money and a free weekend, my Dean has always been visiting Los Angeles […] See MoreImagine you have money and a free weekend, what would you do. Where would you go?

What are the qualities of a good worker

I believe that some workers have many qualities that define them as good workers. For example a […] See MoreWhat are the qualities of a good worker

Donald trump believes all those who come from a different country are drug dealers or criminals, […] See More

Hello Simon, I think you have most of the main ideas here, but I would remove the percentages. […] See More

summary this article talk about" Stayig Home with Momma‘’by Carla Power Newsweek. The writer wan […] See More