3004 Perry Avenue Apt. 2
Bronx, NY 10458
August 2013 – Present New York City College of Technology Brooklyn, NY
Major: Hospitality Management
Concentration: Travel and Tourism
January 2016 – June 2016 Disney’s Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World
Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- Sold ticket media to guests and handled big amounts of cash.
- Achieved monthly sales goals and maintaining minimum sales requirements.
- Worked with a computerized ticket system, offering Guests tickets from a menu of over 128 different ticket configurations.
- Understood the Guests’ needs while helped them select the right-fit tickets for their vacation.
- Assisted with audience control, including during parades.
March 2014 – December 2015 Legends Hospitality Management at Yankee Stadium Bronx, NY
Merchandise Sales Associate
- Assisted in sales.
- Assisted in the cash register.
- Ensured the location is fully stocked and organized.
- Ensured the location is setup prior to the start of an event.
- Picked up the location’s bank prior to an event and drop it off to the money room at the end of an event if required.
September 2013 – December 2013 Brooklyn Educational Opportunity Center Brooklyn, NY
- Assisted aspiring students as they enter office and via phone.
- Gave out information about the program.
- Photocopied, scanned and printed documents.
- Performed filing and some data entry.
- Attended and supported enrollment sessions.
September 2012 – June 2013 St. John’s University GEAR UP Jamaica, NY
- Assisted with daily operations at Long Island City High School and the office on the Queens Campus.
- Assisted students and their families as they enter office and via phone.
- Performed filing, data management, drafted and edited event flyers.
- Prepared and distributed papers and documents for meetings.
- Provided support in different GEAR UP events in and out of state.
- Provided tutoring in MATH and ESL courses.
- Assisted students with the completion of college admission and financial aid applications.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Volunteered at A Free Bird Organization’s event.
- Certified Front Desk Representative by the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute.
- Front Office Manager course completion by the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute.
- Star Service Employee of Honor at Legends Hospitality Management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Fast Typist (60 WPM)
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Basic knowledge of French