Social Media

From the article “Social media addiction is a bigger problem than you think” is emphasizing people obsessed social media on every moment. Generally, social media is being an important part of their lives but it is also dangerous to them. Mike Elgan discuses an example of how social network attracting people by the notification number. So that the author wants people realized how the social network is harmful. Finding a solution to quit is the best suggestion for those people who are addicted. I agree with the author’s idea that giving your self a schedule on social networking site. I might recommend setting a reminder on your phone to check social media once at the end of a day. When you work for a whole you would think tired to check social media.  This article is related to “How social media empower our generation to fight for global causes”, Jill Phol is reporting more focus on young people by social media’ effect.

For next week I am going to bring newspaper and magazine. The first idea I will take some shots of my model for holding her phone checking on Facebook or Instagram. The newspaper put together in front of her. The other idea is about while my model is doing her job and she gots a lot of notifications from social media on the phone screen.

One thought on “Social Media

1. rmichals

The idea that social media ruins productivity would be a good one to visualize for the first article. I am not sure how newspapers and magazines would add to this as they are actually distractions as well. How else might you visualize the idea of distraction?

and the other article that social media advances political causes? How will you visualize that?