The High Cost of Poor Health Care

According to the article by Candice Elliott, she writes problems about Americans insurance and why they getting a disease. First, comparing America to other countries, America people spend much more on health insurance than to other countries. But they don’t get high-level treatment on health care. She explains the problems on their own. For some problems such as, no time for exercise, and eating health is difficult due to personal income. She also mentions the doctors who take insurance, but patients don’t get good care from doctors. She finally figures out a solution is choosing a good doctor and listening to doctor. For my personal ideas, doctors do not really do their job. People paying health insurance but not getting equal treatment.

For next week what we shoot in studio work, I am going to shoot an emotion that anger and worry on my partner’s face. Also, I am thinking an action that someone to pretend to worry about his or her finance problem. These kinds of shooting on negative sense will relate to this article.

One thought on “The High Cost of Poor Health Care

1. rmichals

You summarize the article well. The article states that Americans pay more for health care than people in other developed countries. The author advocated taking care of oneself as a response. I am not quite sure how the author thinks one should avoid accidents but the assignment is to come up with an image that represents the article, not to write a different better article.

Certainly, try to get a strong expression from the model. Also think about how you can use the light to convey a sense of tension and worry.