During my intern experience at Prestone Press , I was fortunate enough to have experienced firsthand and learned, many different sides of what goes into a project, the general process of how a project is initially planned, developed and completed; as well as how much work and detail goes into every stage. Reflecting back to my first day, it was one of the most memorable days of my time at the company.

I was nervous but yet excited After being introduced to everyone, I was ask my option on a big job that production was to work on, in which they had asked me for recommendations to improve certain aspects of the project wherever I see fit, as well as my opinions on the project as an entirety. I was at first reluctant to share, I didn’t know if I was worthy enough. After working months with the company I have gained to confidence to excel in this filed.

There were many days that were busy where a deadline had to met or a client might need something completed urgently, and these days were stressful. Overall, my internship experience was positive. I was very happy with the amount of things that I have learned and experienced in the short of amount of time interning.