Meredith Pascal-Taylor’s Cover Letter

March 9, 2015

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am interested in the position of Immigration Paralegal/Immigration Expert which I saw advertised in the Daily News.

At my previous job, I served as an Immigration Legal Assistant for over 13 years. I was responsible for preparing documents for clients to obtain legal status through family and employer based petitions. In this capacity, I have learned to effectively build rapport with clients developing long term relationships leading to client referrals. This requires excellent note taking, listening and conversational skills, multi-tasking, all of which I possess.

Throughout my career, I have had the opportunity to serve a variety of individuals and have earned a reputation of being reliable and dependable, accustomed to working in a fast paced environment.  With the experience in my past employment, I know that I can handle anything that this role can throw at me.

I look forward to speaking with you soon. I can be reached at the e-mail address/telephone number above.

Sincerely,

Meredith Taylor

2 thoughts on “Meredith Pascal-Taylor’s Cover Letter

1. Juan Carlos Torres

Very clear information about your experience in Immigration Legal Assistant because you perform many tasks in your previous job.
    I believe that you could include your personal information on the top of the page to know much better about you.

2. Luis Campoverde

The experience that you have is very outstanding and the format its stated makes it very appealing. Without reading the ad I could tell Meredith meets the qualifications needed for the position. You need to include your personal information on the beginning of the cover letter. I would consider Meredith an outstanding applicant due to her prior experience.