Project Description

For my final project for this class, I decided to expand upon my Nike QR code project where I decided to make simple QR code ads that were only meant for promotion.

This time I decided to use actual Nike Ads and integrate QR codes designs to further showcase my idea for a possible campaign.

1st QR Project

Sketches

Final Designs w/Graphic Design Elements

Final QR Project – Main Idea

Nike QR Ads are a dynamic advertising project that uses QR codes, which are integrated into NIKE marketing campaigns to drive brand connection and improve customer engagement. This concept uses QR technology to offer people promotions, information, and valuable material by seamlessly tying physical and digital experiences together. For example, it’s uses in social media or as outside print ads.

Mock-Ups

These are just simple ideas from a few Nike ads, with just a qr code slapped onto them.

But I plan to make my final pieces look like the Nike Ad was specifically made for a QR code placement. By using similar color palettes that would work for this ad and possibly expanding on the image itself by using its tone/design with the headline design.

Final Flat Images

Final IRL Mockups