Project Description

• Research and identify your brands UVP
  • Working brand mission and target audience

Make a Disruptor Brand that rivals an official company. Research other brands that rivals with yours, and how this will affect people who will use your product. Design a Logo and Landing page for your company in a guideline format.

Moodboard

A revolutionary platform that I plan to do, combines the community-focused vibe of Meetup with the ease of booking from Airbnb. This creative idea enables people and organizations to turn underused workplaces and public areas into booming centers of activity. Imagine residing in a time where finding unique spaces to rent for meetings, events, or workspace requirements is simple and encourages connection and cooperation in these places. Letting students, actually get to meet with people in fields they are interested in. Giving them experience of a career they plan to do, by giving them the rundown of how theses students will be in their shoes one day.

UVP

Logo Drafts

Final Logo & Landing Page

The idea for the webpage/landing page was to go for a simple and organized style. I decided to put the main focus on a location navigator which you can see on the middle-right. As well as creating some example posts (middle-left/bottom) that you would see in the group page of the website. I added a few vector elements like the black and yellow lights to reference the logo’s yellow and black circle.