Presentation Guidelines

1. Start by introducing yourself and your project. Then outline the big picture with a few sentences sentence such as, ” I photographed variations on the theme of windows. Most of the photos were taken in downtown Brooklyn.”
  2. If you are showing 10 images, you have about 30 seconds to describe each photo. Tell us what your intention was, what interested you about the photo we are looking at, and give us information we may need to know to understand the photo. Tell us what makes it visually interesting ie the use of shallow depth of field or some other feature.
  3. How do you get to Carnegie Hall? Practice.
  4. Do not tell us about what you did to the photo in Lightroom.

Caesar’s Bay & Cropsey Park

Objective

I wanted to showcase an area that I enjoy to hangout/admire. Caesar’s bay is a very open area where anyone can just go to talk and see the amazing scenery. I like to go when its close to sunset and even while the sun is going down!

An example would be the sunset pictures, they are very comforting. Just seeing how much we still don’t understand on our world, there are still beautiful things we can see if you just look for them.

The atmosphere gives you a sense of joy and amazement. I love looking at the almost fantasy-like sky as night emerges. It’s like a portal has appeared in the sky.