Brayan Cesar

Hey, my name is Brayan Cesar. I have no pronouns. I would just like to be called by my birth name or by my last name only. I am a native from nyc but I’m also from Mexico because my parents are from Mexico in a small place called Puebla. I currently live in Queens, New York. I’m in college to major in electrical engineering. I have many hobbies i love to do in my free time I like playing soccer and exploring new things around me or just new places I’ve never been to. I have many mixed emotions going into college because I really don’t like change and this a huge change. I have to adapt to online learning and adapt to how this is my life and I have to choose if I wanna make it to the end or not make it.

This is my dog mocha. She means the world to me since I made eye contact with her. She is the most perfect friend i can have or generally a dog is the best friend any person can have, she really makes my day. I can admit that I’ve spent more money on her than I have on myself. You could say she’s spoiled and I am gonna continue everyday i just love her so much.

1. Caroline Chamberlin Hellman

Welcome, Brayan! We will be reading work by a Mexican-American writer, Jose Olivarez, in this class. Mocha is adorable! We all need a Mocha to help us get through the day.