A foundation course in typography

Nicole Moya

My name is Nicole Moya.  I was born in New York but, my parents are Hispanic. My mother is from Colombia and my father is from Argentina and Bolivia. I consider myself a very outgoing person, hard working, honest and friendly. At first I am shy but, once I get comfortable I can be loud.  I am not much of an athlete but, I like watching soccer games and playing volleyball. During my free time, I like spending quality time with my friends and family. I also own a small dog. I love to cook Italian food and Spanish food. I also love baking and decorating cupcakes, cookies, cakes, etc. I am a very creative person and love the artsy side about things, aside from that I am a very hands-on type of learner.  One of my interests leans towards the cosmetology side—I like makeup, hair styling and nail art. I would like to give Carolina credit for drawing out my name demonstrating a little bit of who I am as a person.

1. Prof. Mary Brown

Hi Nicole, welcome to the class. A broad-range of interests is good for a designer.