Here are a few things to add some clarity on assembling your type books, which are due completed by Monday, Oct 31, 2016.
Using the entire page, create a balanced and well-conceived cover with the following information:
- Student Name
- Type & Media, COMD1167-D143
- Professor Mary Brown
- Typography Book (if you choose to add your character’s name that is up to you)
Once you are certain you have all the pages and they have been revised, then you can print them out. The page for Legibility: Type and Color should be printed in COLOR. You can have the printing done at Staples or FedEx if you don’t have access to a printer.
- Print on one side only
- 8.5″ x 11″ is the page size
- If you have to print your files at Staples or FedEx, you will need to save your final files as PDF documents to print from.
- Once all your pages are printed and assembled in the correct order, you have to get the binding done.
- Get plastic/acetate for the cover (clear) and back (black).
- Get coil binding
- It may take more than 1 day to get your book bound, so don’t wait until the last minute.
- You can refer to the previous post that includes the proper order of the pages. You can also download a copy of the handout.