In this project, we have to make 3 concepts for visually enhancing this quote for a postcard of 8.5″ X 5.50″. I chose the quote “You can’t change the past.” from the movie The Lion King. I like this quote, we can’t change the past, we should focus on the future, and make our future better.

For my first design, I used Tw Cen MT Condensed Extra Bold and Castellar fonts. I made “YOU” and “PAST” in different colors to let people focus on them and I used a different fonts to point out them. I tried to make the sense that there are no chances to change the past. I used this picture because this quote is from this part of the movie The Lion King. The little lion was upset after getting into trouble, the older lion told him they cannot change the past, but they can do their best to make the future better.

For the second design, I used Castellar and Comic Sans MS fonts. I made the words in balance, and put “past” on the button to make people focus on it. The reason I made “past” transparent is I want to make sense of the past that is already far away from us.

In the third design, I used Arial Rounded MT Bold and Comic Sans MS fonts. In this design, I used one color for background only, it was clear and readable than the second quotation. I tried to point out “you” and “past”, and I used different fonts for “you” and “past”, and made them transparent.