Haagen Dazes Commercial-Pitch

pitch

The Concept for this Haagen Dazes Commercial is showing the craziness of an ice cream lover and collector.

Key-frame-14b

The reason I choose this key-frame and make it into pitch board is because it’s more close to the original concept and it is what I want to show to the audiences that what would an ice cream collector does when she finds the flavor she likes.

Mystery& Suspense Storyboard(final)

Aspect:16×9

Scan0006 copy  Scan0007 Scan0008 Scan0009 Scan0010

Shot list:

Screen Shot 2015-11-10 at 2.41.58 PM

Story:

It’s a sunny Saturday.  A girl wake up by the alarm clock. When she look at the clock, it’s already 1:30. She arranged to meet her friends at 2 o’clock at the movie theater and she’s going to be late. She’s rushing to get prepared and grab her bag then walk out the house. On her way to the movie theater, she sees a lady is handing the missing baby notice to whoever is walking pass by her. When she is walking toward her direction, the woman immediately runs to her and hand her the notice. The woman said:” If you see my baby, please contact me, please, thankyou so much.” The girl said ok then she walk away. When she is walking to the movie theater, she read the notice. It has a picture of the baby and says Missing Baby, 5 months, lost in the supermarket at 7 p.m. on September 25,2015. It’s been 1 month already.  she actually out of time so she didn’t put much attention on the notice. After she finish watching movies with her friends, they separate at 10p.m. at the subway station. The subway station at night is very quite. Only a young woman and her are waiting for the subway. she sees the young woman is holding a baby. The girl like kids so she keep staring at the baby. At this moment, the young woman seems to know that the girl am looking at her kid. She said:”oh, it’s not a real baby, it’s a handbag. ” Then she puts up the baby’s clothes and shows the zipper on the baby’s belly to the girl. It’s face look familiar to me. I ask her where did she get the bag. She said:” I made it by myself. It took me a month to do it.” I am surprised by her skills and said:” you got skills. It’s very well done.” The subway just arrived. She said:” Thankyou , it was something useless, so I remake it in a bag. I have to leave, bye” , then she get on the subway. I don’t feel like to get in the same subway with her, because the baby handbag’s face looks alike with the picture on missing baby notice, so I just watch the subway leave. I take out the missing baby notice; the baby picture on the notice looks exactly the same.

Mystery&Suspense Storyboard

Scan0002 Scan0003 Scan0004 Scan0005

I wake up and at the clock, it’s already 1:30. I arranged to meet friends at 2 o’clock at the movie theater and I am about to be late. I am rushing to get prepared and  grab my bag then walk out my house. On my way to the movie theater,  I see a lady is handing the missing baby notice to whoever is walking pass by her. When I am walking toward her direction, she immediately runs to me and hand me the notice. She said:” If you see my baby, please contact me, please, thankyou  so much.” I said ok then I walk away. When I walk to the movie theater, I read the notice. It has a picture of the baby and says Missing Baby, 5 months , lost in the supermarket at 7 p.m. on September 25,2015. It’s been 1 month already. I actually out of time so I don’t put much attention on the notice. After I finish watching movies, shopping and dinner with my friends, we separate  at 10p.m. at the subway station. The subway station at night is very quite. Only me and a young woman are waiting for the subway. I see the young woman is holding a baby. I like kids so I keep staring at the baby. At this moment, the young woman seems to know that I am looking at her kid. She said:”oh, it’s not a real baby, it’s a handbag. ” Then she puts up the baby’s clothes and show me the zipper on the baby’s belly. It’s face look familiar to me, the baby’s eyes seems made by glass bead. I ask her where did she get the bag. She said:” I made it by myself. It took me  a month to do it.” I am surprised by her skills and said:” you got skills. It’s very well done.” The subway just arrived. She said:” Thankyou , it was something useless, so I remake it in a bag. I have to  leave, bye” , then she get on the subway. I don’t feel like to get in the same train with her, because the baby handbag’s face looks alike with the picture on the missing baby notice,  so I just watch the subway leave. I take out the missing baby notice, the baby picture on the notice looks exactly the same.

A Day in the Park-Final

Aspect 16 x 9

1.  FS-High Angle                                                  2. FS-High Angle1              2

3    MS-CU-OTS

4a. MS-Tilt Shot                                                   4b. MS-Tilt Shot

3a       3b

5. MS-CU-Eye Level-POV                                 6. MS-CU

IMG_0290          IMG_0291

7a. MS-Crane shot                                            7b. MS-CU-Crane Shot

IMG_0292         IMG_0293

8. MS-CU-Eye Level                                         9. FS

IMG_0298        IMG_0294

10a. MS-OTS                                                   10b. FS-High Angle

IMG_0295      IMG_0296

Capture new

Story:

Zoe and I are walking to the park. We don’t have any conversation while we are walking, because the park we are going to visit has too much memory , also pain.  We stop walking and stand on the side of the park. We look into the park with thousands of words well up in our hearts. Kids are running around in the park, playing games, balls, swing and slides. We walk into the park and find a place to sit down. I bring up a topic but it doesn’t seem the right one. I asked Zoe if she still remember the time when we gathered in the park after school. Zoe smiles at me and she said she remembers. Then she slowly raises her head and look at the sky. I see her tears in the eyes. She tries to control the sadness, but fails. Her tears running down her face. I understand how she feels but I don’t know what to say, so I’m just hugging her. I tell her that we all want to keep the forever friendship but time won’t help us, we all have to grow up and the way we live will be different.  Zoe seems to have listening to my advice. She stop crying and look at me. She said it is time to move on and she wants to spend her time somewhere else. At the end, we leave the park and my feelings have never been more relaxed.

Class Work-script

Exit. Sale House-Day

Close on a wooden sign that reads:

Burnham& OPEN HOUSE TODAY

ASSOCIATES REALTY -555-0195

Carolyn Burnham

The sign is planted in front of a RUN-DOWN HOME in a rundown neighborhood. The Mercedes is parked in front of the house. Carolyn, wearing a smart business suit, is unloading a box of cleaning supplies and a BOOMBOX from the back of the Mercedes when something across the street catches her eye.

Her POV: In front of a different house with much more curb appeal is another sign, featuring a picture of a handsome silver-haired Man. It reads:

Another One SOLD

By Buddy Kane

The Real Estate King

555-0100

Carolyn frowns and slams the back of the Mercedes shut.

A Day in the Park

IMG_0197IMG_0198

Story background:

One of our friend Jim went back to Taiwan after graduating from high school. We usually spend our after school time in the park together for 4 years. Since he went back to his country, we have lost contact with him. Zoe is a very emotional  and wallows in nostalgia for the past. The lost of contact with Jim made her pain for a year , even now she still feel hurt for this missing friendship.

Story:

I and Zoe is walking to the park. We didn’t talk while we are walking, because the park we are going to visit has too much memory , is also a pain.  We stop walking and standing on the side of the park. We look into the park with thousands of words well up in our hearts. Kids are running around in the park, playing games, balls, swing and slides. We walked into the park and found a place to sit down. I bring up a topic but it doesn’t seem the right one. I asked Zoe if she still remember the time when we usually gathered in the park after school. Zoe smiled at me and she said she remembers. Then she slowly raises her head and look at the sky. I saw her tears in the eyes. She tries to control the sadness, but failed. Her tears dropped. I understand how she feels but I don’t know what to say, so I’m just hugging her. I told her that we all want to keep the forever friendship but time won’t help us, we all have to grow up and the way we live will be different.  Zoe seems to have listened to my advice. She stopped crying and look at me. She said is time to move on and she wants to spend her time somewhere else. At the end, we leave the park and my feeling have never been more relaxed.

Shot List:

Long shot, close-up, medium shot, medium close-up, two-shot, title shot

Assignment#6:Illustrated Harmonious Moment

Proportional inventory

Harmonious Moment

The harmonious Moment is last year summer I went to picnic with my friends.I think that is the most harmonious moment, so I painted it. In order to paint it, I have to follow the proportional inventory’s colors, but I added another colors like dark brown for the tree trunk, and muted violet for the box cover, there are still many other different colors on the paint, so I think for this part it’s not really successfully.

Assignment#6:Proportional inventory–Free Study

This free study is to observe the colors on any object. I used my USB’s color as my proportional inventory. From the picture, you could see the USB has yellow-green color, white, red, red-orange, muted red, muted blue-green, yellow, and pure blue. Then I painted them down and putted in order by the color that appears a lot. On the other hand, the yellow-green should be more yellow wish.