Experience

Education

At Hillcrest High school I was in the health careers academy. Throughout my four years I was able to maintain a GPA that allowed myself to remain in the top honor class. In addition to this, I was one of the selected candidates that were welcomed to participate in the CFR and EMT course. The CFR ( Certified First Responder) course lasted an entire year, in which we were prepared to deal with emergency situations that required our assistance.  Ambulance rotations were required in order to take  the New York State exam. This was completed at the age of sixteen.

The EMT ( Emergency Medical Technician) program lasted a year as well. During the course of this year ambulance rotations were also required to take the New York State exam. The EMTs are basic life support that specialize in the following fields: bleeding control, splinting, CPR, oxygen administration and administration of other medications.

At NYCCT I was also enrolled in the Dean’s List. During the course of dental hygiene I was recruited by the National Honor Society of Leadership and Success.  We had to attend several meetings in which our leadership skills were tested.  We were put into groups and were assigned different tasks which taught us to work with others and combine our skills to achieve our goals.