Society of Illustrators: Wacom Event

Wacom sponsored  Draw in society of illustrators Drink on October 9th. We have chance to try the latest Wacom products. I have tried the windows 8 cintiq and the intuos creative stylus for ipad.Wacom-Cintiq-Companion-Hybrid-stylus-zeichnen-1024x678 4

We were served food for free by Wacom. I talk to most  of their staff and takes the advantage to try each of their products. Wacom is worthy to be the number one digital tablet company in the world. I have incredible experience from their products.

super1

Beside the Wacom products, I have met a lot of illustrators and a great opportunity to see different artists using different skills. We have 2 girls and 1 guy dressed up like a super hero and posed for us. They are nice and professional.

20141011_144751 20141011_144709 20141011_144814

There was an Illustrator behind me drawing really good, and I talk to her and asked for her business card. Unfortunately she doesn’t bring one, but she gave me her name, number, website and email address. She told me that she is a costume designer as well. I just post her website here so you can check her out <kgibbonsdesign.com>. I had another two artists’ website as well, Mike MA<mmillo.com> and Ray Jones<jonesray.com>. I got another 2 business card as well. one from a Wacom staff and one from the retail manager of Society of Illustrators

.20141017_104038 20141017_104056